Have you checked the links added on the captions of Instagram posts are clickable or not? No! They aren’t clickable. It can be very disheartening for marketers who want to use Instagram marketing for their business. However, there are certain tricks using which you can add clickable URLs on your Instagram posts and stories.
Even if you are not a marketer or influencer on Instagram, these tricks can be helpful in various ways. Suppose, you might want to share any specific Instagram link to your friend. But without a clickable URL, you won’t be able to do so.
So, if you want to find and share your clickable Instagram links, here we have found a few solutions. Have a look.
How To Get Instagram Links?
Indeed Instagram allows you to get a link to any photos, profile, and videos which are shared publicly. Even though you might be able to get Instagram URLs of private accounts, you can’t access posts from them. The whole purpose of a private Instagram account is to restrict other users.
On the other hand, if you are following private Instagram accounts, you could be able to get access to their posts as well.
Here are the steps following which you can get Instagram URL:
- Go to the post/video or profile and tap on the vertical three-dot button on the top-right most corner.
- A pop-up menu will open where you need to tap on “copy profile URL” for profile page link.
- Similarly, if you want to get a link to a photo/video post, you can tap on three dot and click on “copy link”.
By following this procedure, you can get the links/URLs of the Instagram posts/profile which you want to access.
How to Share Links/URLs On Instagram?
There aren’t any options to add clickable links on your Instagram posts unless you have a business profile. If you want to advertise your brand through Instagram marketing, a small investment in the promotion can help you to include clickable links on your Instagram posts.
Steps to share links through Instagram post:
- If you want to share any clickable links on Instagram, you need to have a business profile.
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap on the “Promote” button and hit “Create Promotions” option.
- Select the post which you would like to promote.
- Fill in the details of the post and add the links which you want to share.
- Tap on “Create Promotion”.
You can also customize your Instagram ads by adjusting your target audience, adding destination URL and other information. After that, you need to submit the payment to run your Instagram ad with a clickable link.
However, there is another way using which you can be used to add a clickable link on Instagram.
Add A Clickable Link On Your Instagram Profile:
Even if you don’t want to invest in creating a business profile on Instagram, you can still add a clickable link on your profile page.
It won’t help you to track and analyze the clicks and views. However, it’s free, and you could be able to get clicks on your link and promote your business.
Most of the marketers add their business page link on their Instagram profile. It can help their followers to learn more about the brand which they are following on Instagram.
For example, you can add a description of your posted photo in the caption and add a link of your latest post. The people who might be interested would click on that link. That way, you could promote your other posts on Instagram.
How To Add Links On Instagram Story?
Earlier Instagram allowed only verified accounts to add clickable links on their stories. But in 2017, Instagram business profiles which have more than 10k followers also got access to this feature.
Here are shown the steps following which you can add links to your Instagram stories:
- On your homepage on the top right corner, you have the option to add stories. Or you can also create stories by tapping on the new button just above the main Instagram feed.
- Once you have tapped on that, it will open the camera from where you can click photos, videos, and Boomerangs. You can also swipe to add any media files from your device.
- If you have a verified account or having more than 10k followers on Instagram, a chain link icon will appear on the top of your content.
- Tap on that icon. You will get an option to add a URL. Here you can add a link on which you want to get more clicks.
- To track the clicks on the link, it would be better if you would use a trackable link. You can use bit.ly URL or any other trackable URL to share on your Instagram story.
- After that, you need to add a call to action button, which shows that your Instagram story is clickable. For example, you can add a button like “swipe up for more”, “click to see more” etc.
After following the above-shown steps, you can add more content to your story. But make sure to remind your audience to tap on the clickable-media of your Instagram story. Voila! This is how you can add a link to your Instagram story.
However, even with the business profile and verified Instagram profile, it would be quite a trouble to manage your marketing activities manually. In such a case, you can invest in one of the best Instagram automation software available in the market- i.e. Gramboard.
It is an automation software which let you autopilot all of your Instagram activities. Also, it ensures that it doesn’t feel like suspicious bot activities. Gramboard tool is easily accessible through computers and mobile both. It gives full control to customize your daily Instagram activities to grow likes, comments, and followers on your posts. While the best thing about Gramboard is its 24/7 customer support, which is always ready to provide technical assistance to users whenever needed.
The pricing of Gramboard automation is second to none, only 1$ per day while it also has an offer where you can access it for free. You just need to refer Gramboard to your other friends, and you would get free access for three more days. If the friend you invited will make their payment on Gramboard, you could get 20% extra benefit on your free trial package.
For more information regarding the pricing of Gramboard, you should check out this video:-
To sum it all, these are the tricks following which you can find Instagram URLs/links and can also share them through posts and stories. By sharing your content more and more, you could be able to generate more traffic on your content. There are many other ways using which you can leverage clickable links on Instagram. If you have some suggestions to add on, you are welcome to reach us in the comment section below.